Costa Mesa, CA 92626
We are seeking an installation technician who combines their technical expertise with exceptional craftsmanship to deliver reliable, easy to use systems on time and on budget for the company’s clients, in a residential setting.
The AV Technician is responsible for performing all delivery, installation and configuration of the AV products sold, in a thorough and accurate manner by performing the following duties. This is mostly a residential, construction setting. Home automation, security, lighting, and av are just aspects of the products you will work with and should be familiar with.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for configuring, programming, troubleshooting and completing residential Audio Video Work.
- Installs all equipment according to a schedule, company standards and within acceptable time frames as well as troubleshoot and rectify potential problems on location.
- Documents all work completed according and submits on a daily basis.
- Works closely with Project Manager to ensure timely scheduling of installations, repairs and service work. Works with Project Manager to complete all phases of installation projects.
- Builds and maintains customer relations in the field to ensure excellent customer service.
- Applies knowledge of products and seeks additional training as appropriate.
- Assigned tasks relating to job site work are maintained in an organized and clean manner.
- Provide feedback to facilitate improvements to the installation process.
- Ability to train employees and clients on room systems.
- Training Clients
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- AV / Networking / Technology Integration Experience
- Experience with home automation systems such as Control 4, Lutron, URC
- Networking knowledge a must
- Automation Programming (Control4 preferred) required.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Ability to physically perform essential functions of the position.
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to pass national background check for Alarm Agent requirements
- Alternative Workweek Schedule; 4 10 hour shifts a week
- Health Insurance
- 401K and FSA Programs
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle (business use only)
- Company Equipment and Specialty Tools
- Employee Purchase Programs
Go to all jobs