Costa Mesa, CA 92626
The Salesperson is the first point of contact for the client on all aspects of the account and will partner with the client before, during, and after the sale to ensure quality service. Requires identifying client needs and budget requirements which will develop a scope of work which accurately defines the functionality and features of the system, Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients. Conducts business with the companies values and mission in mind.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Identify and qualify high margin leads.
- Guide the client through the planning/design, implementation/closeout and support phases of their project.
- Understand service opportunities and upgrades and make contact with client.
- Maintain all account invoicing and payment requests, including deposits.
- Work with Project Manager to clarify scope of work.
- Responsible for setting a project budget and maintaining it.
- Delivers contract to the client and obtains signed contract before starting work request.
- Converts quote into service order.
- Minimum 1 Year Sales experience in AV field / technology
- 3 Years Salesperson Experience
- Able to pass a background check and get licensed by the state to sell alarm systems
Go to all jobs