Costa Mesa, CA 92626
We are seeking an installation technician who combines their technical expertise with exceptional craftsmanship to deliver reliable, easy to use systems on time and on budget for the company’s clients, in a residential setting.
The AV Technician is responsible for performing all delivery, installation and configuration of the AV products sold, in a thorough and accurate manner by performing the following duties. This is mostly a residential, construction setting. Home automation, security, lighting, and av are just aspects of the products you will work with and should be familiar with.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installs all equipment according to an established schedule, company standards and within acceptable time frames as well as troubleshoot and rectify potential problems on location.
- Documents all work completed according to company policy and submits on a daily basis.
- Works closely with Field Operations Manager to ensure timely scheduling of installations, repairs and service work. Works with Field Operations Manager to complete all phases of installation projects.
- Builds and maintains customer relations in the field to ensure excellent customer service and enhance the company’s image. Adheres to Company Mission.
- Maintains service vehicles in a clean manner at all times, submits preventative maintenance requests and adheres to Vehicle Use Policy. Keeps vehicle stocked with a sufficient supply of parts and tools.
- Applies knowledge of products and seeks additional training as appropriate.
- Assigned tasks relating to job site work are maintained in an organized and clean manner.
- Provide feedback to facilitate improvements to the installation process.
- Ability to train employees and clients on room systems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
We are willing to train for this position with the right competencies and basic experience. Experience could be in IT, tech support, A/V or automation with knowledge of overall concepts and configurations for categories of work and products within our industry.
- AV / Networking / Technology Integration Experience
- Experience with home automation systems such as Control 4, Lutron, URC, Alexa a plus
- Networking knowledge a must
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Ability to physically perform essential functions of the position.
- Ability to pass national background check for Alarm Agent requirements
- Alternative Workweek Schedule; 4 10 hour shifts a week
- Company Vehicle (business use only)
- Company Equipment and Specialty Tools
Go to all jobs