Costa Mesa, CA 92626
The Service AV Technician is responsible for diagnostic, troubleshooting and resolving issues with residential and light commercial Audio/Video Home Systems. The Service Technician provides remote troubleshooting and technical support to ensure a consistent level of service across the company. When required, will respond to in field service orders to repair and bring systems back to compliance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the integrity of the systems by insuring the applications used to create trouble tickets, customer issue logs and asset management are being kept up to date and maintained in a timely manner.
- Manage all aspects of support including end user training, troubleshooting, and follow through on escalation of issues.
- Provide education to all levels of the team on equipment.
- Delegate to other technicians when appropriate.
- Installs audio, video and control systems for projects, service and support.
- Trains the client on the installed technology.
- Troubleshoots and rectifies potential problems on location.
- Documents all work completed according to company policy and submits on a daily basis.
- Builds and maintains customer relations in the field to ensure excellent customer service and enhance the company’s image. Adheres to Company Mission.
- Maintains service vehicles in a clean manner at all times, submits preventative maintenance requests and adheres to Vehicle Use Policy. Keeps vehicle stocked with a sufficient supply of parts and tools.
- Applies knowledge of products and seeks additional training as appropriate.
- Assigned tasks relating to job site work are maintained in an organized and clean manner.
- Provide feedback to facilitate improvements to the installation process.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma
- 2-3 years AV technician experience
- Control4 certified
- Experience with home automation systems such as Lutron, URC
- Competitive Pay
- 401K and FSA Programs
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle (business use only)
- Company Equipment and Specialty Tools
- Employee Purchase Programs
Go to all jobs